Bell RS7-K Karting Helmet
The Bell RS-7-K helmet is designed for kart racing. It is constructed based on Bell's Formula One helmet the HP-7 with an identical shape of the helmet shell. The main difference is a lightweight composite material. The Bell RS7-K karting helmet is one of the most comfortable karting helmets, offering the racer an incredible good ventilation system.
- shield with double screen anti-fog visor (DSAF) for optimal vision under most circumstances
- top and chin bar ventilations with 14 air intakes and extraction channels developed for kart racing
- shell design with improved aerodynamic behavior and energy absorbing capacities
- supporting air intake parts, top spoiler and other add-ons available separately
- non-fireproof durable lining
- SNELL K2020 certification