Bell RS7 Carbon Car Racing Helmet
Based on the Bell HP7 design and featuring a lightweight carbon shell using Bell’s high-pressure proprietary molding system, the Bell RS7 uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air intake covers. Due to Bell's RS7 double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensures air, water and dust will not enter the eyeport.
- dentical design as HP7 with lightweight carbon shell
- optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) as standard equipment
- powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
- air intake 2 parts, top spoiler, side air intakes, side air extractors and chin bar gurney available separately
- HANS System and HANS Clips included and pre-installed
- FIA 8859-2015 / SNELL SA 2020 safety norm