Bell HP7 EVO III Car Racing F1 Helmet
The FIA 8860 homologated, Carbon Fiber Bell HP7 has been developed through close collaboration with leading Formula One drivers and teams and as aerodynamically sleek, lightweight and efficient as possible for the intense demands of open-wheel, open-cockpit, formula forms of racing that compete at higher speeds. Designed for professional racers the 8860 or “super helmet” standard was developed by the FIA to improve overall helmet performance and protection and is known as the most severe racing helmet standard in the world. The HP7 EVO III is available in two versions: HP7 with chin spoiler, HP7 without chin spoiler.
- super high strength carbon composite shell combined with titanium hardware
- optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) visor for perfect vision under most severe circumstances
- powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
- optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
- available in 2 versions: with or without duckbill (chin spoiler)
- air intake 2 parts included
- top spoiler, side air intakes, side air extractors and chin bar gurney available separately
- HANS® post clips fitted as original equipment
- FIA 8860-2018 approved