Bell HP5 Touring Car Helmet
The Carbon Fiber HP5 Touring Car Helmet is intended for racers in closed car environments who use an external cooling system (which is not included) and want the added protection of the FIA8860 standard. The ultra-versatile HP5 Touring can be used as an all-purpose helmet, with visor peak for closed car racing and with available side and top forced air attachments making it flexible and adaptable to multiple forms of racing. The HP5 Touring can also be used in an ear cup configuration with or without speakers and intercom system (sold separately).
- super high strength carbon composite shell
- larger aperture for optimal use in closed cockpit cars
- adjustable sun peak with anti-dazzle strip included in the box.
- powerful top and chin bar ventilations
- top forced air and side forced air intakes available separately for use with an external cooling system or with a simple airduct system
- HANS System and HANS Clips included and pre-installed
- FIA 8860-2015 / SNELL SA 2015 safety norm