Bell GT5 Touring Car Helmet
Based on the Bell HP5 design, the Bell GT5 Touring is designed primarily for closed race cars, offers high-end features and performance at a good price. The versatile design allows the Bell GT5 Touring to be used as a large eyeport helmet with a standard shield or an open helmet with an adjustable visor peak that combines the feel of an open face with the protection of a full face integral helmet. Comes with clear shield pre-installed and visor peak included.
- helmet shell out of composite-material (carbon, kevlar and fiberglass)
- state-of-the-art ultra-lightweight helmet with wide visor aperture
- fitted with adjustable sun peak with anti-dazzle strip for use in closed cockpit cars
- clear visor included in the box to turn the GT5 Touring into a full face helmet with a visor efficient ventilation system and superior comfort
- HANS system and HANS post clips fitted as original equipment
- FIA 8859-2015 / SNELL SA 2015 safety norm