Arai Rebel Sting Red Motorbike Helmet
There is a strong tendency within the motorcycle community towards simpler, more affordable bikes, without sacrificing anything when it comes to styling or performance. This has created a whole new segment of often-naked bikes with an unmistakable “street fighter” touch to them. The Arai Rebel motorcycle helmet is the perfect companion for this new bike segment. Based on the much praised fit and comfort of Arai's top models, the Arai Rebel adds an aggressively styled chin piece to this concept.
- SFL- Super Fibre Laminate Fiberglas outer shell
- including Pinlock® insert
- wide SAI vision visor, extended by 5 mm at both sides
- SuperAdSis LRS (Lever Release System): Makes visor change super easy, without tools or removal of the side pods. Cleaning or replacing the shield is easier than ever.
- "Facial Contour System" for an excellent support in the cheek pads, adapting to the shape of your head
- complete removable, washable interior
- 5mm "peel away" cheek and head padding for your individual fit
- optimized ventilation system: One-piece rear exhaust extracts hot, damp air from the helmets interior and improves aerodynamics. Side exhausts create a low pressure behind the rear vent for better hot air extraction, reduced wind noise and prevent buffeting at speed. Brow vents that guide fresh air into the forehead area
- chin bar spoiler with pull down function
- D-ring fastener
- weight: approx. 1.600 g
- ECE R 22-05 safety norm